Sunday, April 25, 2010

What do you want to hear about?

I sit here wondering what I should write about.

Today has been a pretty non-descript day. We bummed around home, Zac (Mr 14) went to a friend's place, Liam (Mr 7) played with the Mr 7 who lives down the road, Megan (Miss 2) wandered around finding things to do, a lot of which involved being outside and lying down in the dog's water at one stage!

Ray & I hung around doing not much - I had a big sleep in this morning after all the hours I have been working this week. Ray had a quick nap this arvo. I went to work tonight.

Don't know what tomorrow will bring. Public holiday Monday. I do know that I am not going to work! So I guess it will be housework for me. Wash the rest of the school uniforms & whatever else needs washing. I think the bathrooms could do with a clean too. And who knows, I may even get a cupboard or two sorted out! Please God, bring me some motivation!

How are you spending your holiday Monday?

Whatever you do, stay safe.
Karen xx

No comments: