Monday, October 4, 2010

The next 30 days

I have copied this 30 day meme from Tina Gray.

Like Tina, I will probably take more than 30 days to complete it due to my slack arse busy life.

This is what we would like to learn about you:

Day 1 – your favorite song


Day 2 – your favorite movie

Day 3 – your favorite television program

Day 4 – your favorite book

Day 5 – your favorite quote

Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things

Day 7 – a photo that makes you happy

Day 8 – a photo that makes you angry/sad

Day 9 – a photo you took

Day 10 – a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Day 11 – a photo of you recently

Day 12 – something you are OCD about

Day 13 – a fictional book

Day 14 – a non-fictional book

Day 15 – your dream house

Day 16 – a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Day 17 – an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)

Day 18 – your wedding/future wedding/past wedding

Day 19 – a talent of yours

Day 20 – a hobby of yours

Day 21 – a recipe

Day 22 – a website

Day 23 – a youtube video

Day 24 – where I live

Day 25 – your day, in great detail

Day 26 – your week, in great detail

Day 27 – my worst habit

Day 28 – what’s in my handbag/purse

Day 29 – hopes,dreams, plans for the next 365 days

Day 30 – a dream for the future beyond the next year
 
Feel free to join in - make sure you link us up if you do so we can follow you too!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Saw Tina's post for this one too. Hoping I can make this my first successful 30 day meme.