Friday, January 6, 2012

Packed away until December 1st


That's our Christmas decorations, all tucked up & put to bed until Dec 1st, when we decorate all over again. (Just have to put the boxes in the roof so they are not in my hallway!).

Hope you had a Happy Christmas (those of you who celebrate it) and to those who don't celebrate it, I hope you had a happy few days anyway.

Happy New Year Everybody! Do you make resolutions? I generally don't but tend to take the new year as an opportunity to "be good" and am determined to make this year the one I lose 25kg of excess weight that I know is making me unhealthy. Going okay so far. Aiming to eat healthier rather than diet as that is a better mindset.

Wish me luck!

Karen xx

1 comment:

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Some years ago I was walking out the door to go to an exam. My husband said goodbye. But not good luck. I was incensed. I sat the exam and went home. When I got home I confronted him - why didn't he say good luck?

Because, he explained, you only say good luck to people who can't do it. You only say it to people who need luck to get them through.

You don't need luck. You can do it.
x