Monday, September 10, 2012

More Family Visitors

I have good reason for being super quiet on the blog front this week.

My Dad came to our new town & stayed with us on Tues & Wed nights.

My Mum & Stepdad are currently visiting, staying in a motel just around the corner for 2 nights.

So I have been playing the role of personal tour guide, which they tell me they have appreciated. I'm pretty sure they tell the truth. Except when I was a kid & the subject was Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. Or that the wind would change & my face would stay in that funny face I pulled. Forever.

Took a quick couple of snaps last night at the pub where we had dinner:

horse related decor in the stockhorse capital of the country


loving the tablecloths!

that's us, except me of course. Someone had to take the photo!
Ray's artwork during the LONG wait for dinner.
Apart from eating out, I have been driving our visitors around to the same places I have already shown you. The places that are part of our new routine.

And I get to do it all again in 2 weeks, when a friend of mine comes with her hubby & kids.

Would anyone else like a personal tour? I'm loving having visitors.

Karen xx

No comments: